Wrap Your Arms Around Life in Lee’s Summit
Lee’s Summit offers affordable housing in safe neighborhoods where you can find excellent educational opportunities and health care services right at your fingertips. But don’t just take our word for it—Lee’s Summit was chosen by Money Magazine as one of the best places to live in 2016, and we have earned the Distinction In Performance Award with perfect scores for several years in a row from our school district.
Located just 20 minutes from Kansas City’s downtown and nestled between two major highways, residents and visitors alike can take advantage of the city’s amenities, attractions, and cultural offerings. Lee’s Summit is one of the most popular family communities in the city, and it’s quickly becoming one of the most envied.
A Community for All Ages…
The Official Lee’s Summit
Explore all that the Chamber has to offer. We’re here to serve your business and help you thrive.
Become a Member
Join a network of nearly 1,000
When looking for a product of service, choose a Chamber member for your business or personal needs.
Discover a variety of exclusive events designed to better your business.
Discover more about our community with the latest from the Chamber.
Get the most out of your membership and learn more about our programs.
- B Positively Promoting U, Inc.
- BerganKDV, LTD
- Beyond Wealth Advisors
- Budget Blinds of Lee’s Summit
- Central Bank of the Midwest
- Chinnery Evans & Nail, P.C.
- Citizens Bank & Trust
- CommunityAmerica Credit Union
- Denker Law Firm LLC
- Digital Marketing Inc.
- Door Systems Inc.
- Edward Jones – Office of Joel Wilson
- Farmers Insurance – Jason Langston Agency
- First Federal Bank
- John Knox Village
- Johnny’s Tavern
- Julia E. Hampton, CPA, PC
- KC Communications & Media Matters
- KC Dumpster Company LLC
- Lead Bank
- Lee’s Summit Medical Center
- LifeGoals Strategies Group - Loesch
- Longview Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Midwest Property Resources
- Missouri Central Credit Union
- MO Assoc. of Trial Attorneys
- Performance Foodservice
- Republic Services
- Simmons Bank
- Spilker McKeone & Nelson PC
- TPC Interiors, Inc.
- University of Central Missouri Lee’s Summit
- Weed Man
- Where Your Money Went