Become a member
One Network. One Voice.
By communicating the needs of local businesses to all levels of government, we influence policies, regulations, and decisions that are critical to creating an environment that will help businesses thrive.
We will be glad to sit down with you to share specific insights into the role the Lee’s Summit Chamber of Commerce plays in helping businesses network, gain referrals, and expand their opportunities.
What We Do
We ensure the needs of local businesses are communicated to every level of government, enabling us to influence policies, regulations, and decisions that will help businesses thrive.
Explore all that the Chamber has to offer. We’re here to serve your business and help you thrive.
Become a Member
Join a network of nearly 1,000
When looking for a product of service, choose a Chamber member for your business or personal needs.
Discover a variety of exclusive events designed to better your business.
Discover more about our community with the latest from the Chamber.
Get the most out of your membership and learn more about our programs.
- B Positively Promoting U, Inc.
- BerganKDV, LTD
- Beyond Wealth Advisors
- Budget Blinds of Lee’s Summit
- Central Bank of the Midwest
- Chinnery Evans & Nail, P.C.
- Citizens Bank & Trust
- CommunityAmerica Credit Union
- Denker Law Firm LLC
- Digital Marketing Inc.
- Door Systems Inc.
- Edward Jones – Office of Joel Wilson
- Farmers Insurance – Jason Langston Agency
- First Federal Bank
- John Knox Village
- Johnny’s Tavern
- Julia E. Hampton, CPA, PC
- KC Communications & Media Matters
- KC Dumpster Company LLC
- Lead Bank
- Lee’s Summit Medical Center
- LifeGoals Strategies Group - Loesch
- Longview Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Midwest Property Resources
- Missouri Central Credit Union
- MO Assoc. of Trial Attorneys
- Performance Foodservice
- Republic Services
- Simmons Bank
- Spilker McKeone & Nelson PC
- TPC Interiors, Inc.
- University of Central Missouri Lee’s Summit
- Weed Man
- Where Your Money Went