Board & Staff
A Little About Us
We look forward to meeting you and discussing specific insights and how the Lee’s Summit Chamber of Commerce is a symbol of support and confidence for business networking, referrals, and opportunities.
What We Do
Amplifying the reach of our member business
Empowering our members to grow and thrive
Promoting policy that benefits our business community
“The networking opportunities the Chamber offers are widespread and advantageous to everyone in the community. I have been fortunate to be an active member for over 13 years, during which I’ve had the opportunity to forge winning relationships, both professionally and personally. The leadership that the Chamber offers speaks for itself and I can’t express how exciting and beneficial it has been to be a part of an awesome organization”
It All Happens at the Chamber
09/16/2021 3:30 PM
Military Affairs Committee Meeting
09/16/2021 4:00 PM
Ribbon Cutting - Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate KC Homes
09/17/2021 10:00 AM
Ribbon Cutting-Lee's Summit Pointe Health & Rehabilitation
09/20/2021 4:00 PM
Ribbon Cutting-Luminate Home Loans
09/21/2021 11:00 AM
Diversity & Inclusion Committee Meeting
Explore all that the Chamber has to offer. We’re here to serve your business and help you thrive.
Become a Member
Join a network of nearly 1,000
When looking for a product of service, choose a Chamber member for your business or personal needs.
Discover a variety of exclusive events designed to better your business.
Discover more about our community with the latest from the Chamber.
Get the most out of your membership and learn more about our programs.
- B Positively Promoting U, Inc.
- BerganKDV, LTD
- Beyond Wealth Advisors
- Budget Blinds of Lee’s Summit
- Central Bank of the Midwest
- Chinnery Evans & Nail, P.C.
- Citizens Bank & Trust
- CommunityAmerica Credit Union
- Denker Law Firm LLC
- Digital Marketing Inc.
- Door Systems Inc.
- Edward Jones – Office of Joel Wilson
- Farmers Insurance – Jason Langston Agency
- First Federal Bank
- John Knox Village
- Johnny’s Tavern
- Julia E. Hampton, CPA, PC
- KC Communications & Media Matters
- KC Dumpster Company LLC
- Lead Bank
- Lee’s Summit Medical Center
- LifeGoals Strategies Group - Loesch
- Longview Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Midwest Property Resources
- Missouri Central Credit Union
- MO Assoc. of Trial Attorneys
- Performance Foodservice
- Republic Services
- Simmons Bank
- Spilker McKeone & Nelson PC
- TPC Interiors, Inc.
- University of Central Missouri Lee’s Summit
- Weed Man
- Where Your Money Went